Life can be pretty hectic at times. Every day is filled with responsibilities to family, work, children, meetings and school functions. The list is endless, but you manage to accomplish a great deal on any given day. What you may not know is that your busy lifestyle can take its toll, leading to stress and digestive discomfort over time. When your gastrointestinal tract is off, changes in digestion can impact your daily routine. Symptoms like bloating, gas, abdominal discomfort, and rumbling are uncomfortable and embarrassing.
Adding probiotics to your daily routine, may help to maintain and/or improve your overall digestive health. Probiotics are cultures that have been shown to provide specific health benefits. Some probiotic strains have been shown to provide a digestive health benefit, important for the proper functioning of the digestive system and the entire body.
Probiotics for New Moms
Life as a new mom is pretty incredible, but can also be pretty stressful. Every day is a journey with a roller coaster of emotions, from complete intimidation to pure amazement. Navigating through this uncharted territory can be daunting, and your own health may be placed on the back burner while you take care of baby and family.
Busy, stressful days, eating on the go, and greasy, heavy foods can have an impact on how you feel. Some moms complain that they experience minor digestive issues as a result of a change in lifestyle. Making sure you stick to a healthy routine can make all the difference in how you feel in those first months with your new baby. Making time for exercise and maintaining a healthy diet are two habits that can have a positive impact on your health. Incorporating probiotics as part of an overall healthy diet can help you take care of your digestive health.
Wellness Tips For Women
Here are some need-to-know wellness tips to help you stay balanced:
1. Get up and Move! Make exercise a part of your daily routine, and move 25 minutes a day. You don’t need a gym membership or special classes. Simply find opportunities to climb the stairs or go for a walk during your day.
2. Don’t Skip Meals. Being busy often means focusing on feeding your family and forgetting about yourself. Resist finishing off your child’s leftovers, and make time to create a healthy, balanced meal for yourself.
3. Make your Tummy Happy by Keeping Your Digestive Health on Track. Some women experience minor digestive discomfort like bloating, gas, abdominal discomfort, and rumbling. Many lifestyle factors such as eating on the go and stress can contribute to this discomfort. Incorporating probiotics as part of an overall healthy diet can help you take care of your digestive health so you can focus on the things that are most important to you.
4. Snack Smart. Prep nutritious foods for an easy option when you need a quick snack. Favorites include veggies such as snap peas and carrots, and small-sized choices, like hummus, are great ways to keep portions in check.
5. Remember the Water. Drink more water. You’ve heard that before, but many women simply don’t drink enough water. Invest in a cute water bottle you don’t mind taking with you throughout your day.
6. Call the Sitter. It’s important to enjoy yourself. Make a date night or a girls’ night out every few weeks. It’s important to have fun and connect with friends.